Private Chef Job
Family living in Geneva, Switzerland, is looking for private chef who will prepare various vegetarian and organic meals for 4 people. The candidate needs to have many years of experience in private families and speaks English/French.
The family eats in-season and local and would also like the chef to be able to preserve/jar foods from the garden, make jams, and dehydrate fruits. Making products is a big plus- homemade butter, kombucha, etc.
There are two housekeepers and one nanny who are working in the property, the chef must prepare food for the nanny.
The private chef has to be extremely flexible to travel in Europe with the family.
- Experience required as Chef cook in private families
- Rigorous and serious person
- Knowledge of vegetarian and organic cuisine
- Discreet, trustworthy, versatile and organised candidate
- Sense of responsibility
- Candidate friendly and happy to work closely with the family
- English and french speaker
- Flexible to travel with the employers
- Able to work in Switzerland (Swiss working permit)
- Able to work with pets (two dogs in the property)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Travel in Europe with the family
- Preparing menus based on dietary requirements and family preferences.
- Cooking & preparation for daily meals (lunch/dinner).
- Cooking of vegetarian and organic dishes
- Making a list of inventories and required fresh produces
- Purchasing and budgeting for the purchase of fresh produces
- Implementation of standard health and safety regulation within the kitchen
- Keeping the workplace, kitchen equipment and household appliances perfectly clean and tidy at all times.
Start date : 01/03/2019
Employment contract: 100%
Live-out position, an accomodation will be provided during the travels.
Salary : To be defined regarding the profile
Ad reference 1015 PA
Post on 24/01/2019 by Morgan & Mallet international