House Manager in London, United Kingdom
Family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children) based in Primrose Hill, London require the services of a competent and personable full-time House Manager.
The house manager will work with the family as they are in residence all year round, and the lady is highly involved in running the house too. The size of the house is around 15,000 sq ft.
Candidate needs to be experienced in managing household staff (2 or 3 cleaners) and have good personal manner.
Start: As soon as possible. The position is live out, no accommodation provided.
· Experience in practical house matters, e.g. basic layout of mechanical and electrical items
· Experience in managing household personnel
· Full clean UK driving licence
· Table setting & service skills (informal)
Duties and Responsibilities
· Supervise/manage cleaners, organise their timetables, etc
· Liaise with and manage specialist maintenance subcontractors
· Minor repair work such as changing light bulbs, unblocking sinks, etc
· Manage inventories
· Manage specialist cleaning, repairs, etc
· Assist with table setting and service for dinner parties
· Some driving duties
Schedule: 45-50 hours/week, Monday to Friday but flexibility also required for holidays, events and any out of hours contractor works.
Salary: To be discussed
Ad reference 1005 LD
Post on 14/01/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International