An experienced and capable Housekeeper is required to work in a large private household in Paris (9th district), France. To ensure that the household is clean, tidy and presented to a high standard at all times.
You will also be expected to liaise with all areas of the household, such as Head Housekeeper, Property Manager, Client face to face and external contractors when needed.
The position is live out.
Duties and responsibilities
- Dealing with suppliers of linen, cleaning materials and guest supplies, such as soap, shampoo, etc.
- Controlling supply costs, as well as laundry
- Liaising with Head Housekeeper, taking instruction
- Overseeing stocktakes of products
- Ability to nurture a good working relationship with other areas of the household
- Impeccable time management skills so you can juggle your duties
- Attention to detail to ensure rooms are spic and span and well serviced
- Know security protocol in case of emergency
Must speak English and French
You must be self-motivated, adaptable and a team player.
Presentable at all times.
Be response and have the ability to solve problems and think on your feet
Hours of Work
TBC – but roughly - 40 hours per week – Monday to Friday – with 1 hours break each day.
Some flexibility will be needed as and when the client requires (client will give you notice of this as and when needed).
To be discussed
TBC but will be in line with the normal statutory holiday for French employees.
Ad reference : 1000 LD
Post on 04/01/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International