Private Jet Pilot Recruitment and Placement Agency
What is a Private Jet Pilot ?
A private jet pilot is responsible for transporting his or her client, as well as their family and friends, to the locations of their choice. The pilot is expected to hold the appropriate, valid flying license, and to be able to fly safely in most weather conditions. They are also charged with evaluating risk and advising on the health and safety of his passengers prior to flying.
A private jet is generally manned by at least two pilots: the captain and standb, who take turns flying to avoid dangers relating to fatigue, illness and injury.
At any one time, the pilot not currently flying is responsible for flight/air control and ground communications.
Prior to take-off, pilots are required to thoroughly plot and evaluate the flight plan, equipment and fuel. They are also responsible for checking appropriate weather forecasts, and informing the cabin crew and passengers of potential changes.
All our Private Jet Pilots are required to :
- Hold clean criminal records in both their country of employment and country of origin
- Present all certificates and qualifications from training centres and/or schools they attended
- Successfully pass two interview stages
- Provide at least three positive references from previous employers
- Complete professional dossiers containing: CV, cover letter, proof of identity (photocopy or scan), proof of address, proof of the right to work in the country of employment (if applicable), driving license and pay slips from previous professional placements. Candidates should be aware that other documentation may also be required.
Morgan & Mallet International places and recruits private jet pilots for temporary, seasonal, or permanent contracts. Our recruitment consultants are always available to answer your questions.