Personal Shopper Recruitment and Placement Agency
A Personal Shopper is a personal advisor specifically relating to clothes and fashion. They will advise the client on the most suitable garments to suite their figure.
The personal shopper will have great attention to detail and excellent knowledge of products and trends to ensure that the client has the most up-to-date look.
A personal shopper would need to form a close bond with the client, and would need to have excellent communication skills in order to understand the client’s expectations, requirements and taste.
They will accompany their client to the most fashionable shops, and will have an excellent portfolio of contacts, to ensure that the client is shown the most original designer garments.
What is a Personal Shopper ?
What responsibilities does a Personal Shopper have ?
- In-depth understanding of the client’s tastes and expectations.
- Excellent list of contacts.
- Assisting in fashion shows.
- Ensuring that the client receives a personalised service.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest fashion and trends, as well as future trends.
- Managing the purchases.
- Negotiating pre-season garments with designers.
- Finding the best garments and materials.
- Buying on behalf of the client in their absence.
All our Personal Shoppers must :
- Hold a clean criminal record in the country where the employment will be offered, as well as in their country of origin.
- Be able to present any relevant certificates and qualifications from any attended training centres or schools.
- Have successfully passed two interview stages.
- Hold three references form their previous employments.
- Be able to provide us with a professional folder containing: CV, covering letter, a copy of a form of identification, proof of address, proof or a right to work in the country in question (if applicable), driving license, pay slips from previous employment, and any other requested documentation.
Morgan & Mallet International places and recruits personal shoppers for temporary, seasonal, permanent or temporary contracts.
Our recruitment consultants specialized in household staffing are available to answer your questions.