Housekeeper in Zurich, Switzerland
HNW family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children 9 and 12 y.o.) are seeking an experienced housekeeper to take care of their family home in Herrliberg, Switzerland (near Zurich).
The family live in a modern 5-bedroom house, there are two other household staff members (a chef and a PA / Head Housekeeper).
It is a permanent, full time, live out role (however, accommodation may be provided to the right candidate).
The candidate must be experienced in working for HNW Individuals with very high standards and must have the utmost discretion and confidentiality.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Keeping the house clean and presentable at all times
· Extensive laundry, including delicates, hand washing
· Ironing and pressing
· Following instructions given by the PA/Head Housekeeper
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Willing to take very specific instructions from the head housekeeper
· Able to work as part of a team
· Able to accept constructive criticism
· Energetic and enthusiastic candidate with calm demeanour
· Conversational English
· 5 years’ experience
Probation period: 3 months
Salary: around CHF 6000 – 7000 net per month for a live-out position
Start in October – November 2017.
Job reference: 642 LON