Butler/Travel Companion/Private Cook on Canary Islands, Spain
Our client is looking for a Full Time Live-In Butler/Companion/Cook who will accompany him in his carefree everyday life on a Spanish Islands and while traveling.
The role will be best suited for someone with little experience who is just entering the private service industry and willing to develop their skills.
This is a unique opportunity for a well-balanced restful person with a high degree of discretion and confidentiality. The right candidate must like Wine & Dine and be interested in informal conversations around daily topics, economy, politics, art and culture.
The position will be based on Canary Islands, Spain plus travelling and some extended stay periods in German Speaking Europe.
Start: As soon as possible.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of healthy food (Mediterranean cuisine preferred and Asian style possible)
- Planning meals for one person, but on occasion for two persons or a small group of approx. 6 people (with notification given ahead)
- Shopping for groceries
- Making sure the kitchen is clean and organised after use
- Serving meals and drinks (informally)
- Running errands
- Minimal supervision of cleaning staff and laundry staff who come on scheduled basis, liaising with service companies
- Assisting with laundry/ironing if there is enough time
- Taking on and coordinating various tasks as needed
- Travelling with the client
- Candidate should really like healthy and good cooking, but cook diploma not required
- Must be fluent in one of the employer’s languages: German or English
- Should be a well-balanced person – probably no daily stress to be expected, instead a happy daily life
- Driving licence will be a plus
- Flexible and motivated candidate
To be discussed.
Typical schedule could be on late morning plus sometime in the afternoon and evening/dinner. If possible, 6 or 7 days/week (certainly off time possible) for a period of time followed by extended time off for the candidate. Client’s main times in Canaries are summer and winter, whereas time off would be typically sometime in spring and autumn. Entire schedule will be elaborated depending on candidate’s flexibility.
A spacious modern room and bathroom is provided (Live-In). There are extensive sports facilities available.
Salary: To be discussed.
Post on 18/12/2018 by Morgan & Mallet International
Ad reference 997 LD