Caretaker Couple in Montauk, New York, USA
An experienced Caretaker Couple is required for a full time, live-in role in Montauk, New-York, USA. The family own a 4 acre estate with 4 buildings on it (75,000 sq feet, 35,000 sq feet, 25,000 sq feet and 1,000 sq feet). They also employ a cleaner so the couple will not have to do all the cleaning by themselves.
The family live in Montauk all year round, and have friends staying with them in July-August.
Start: As soon as possible.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Helping outside and inside
- Landscaping, maintaining lawns, gardens and trees
- House maintenance
- Cooking home style meals for the family and guests (dinners around 4 nights a week, may be more often during summer seasons)
- Pet sitting (the family own 2 dogs)
- Horticultural skills
- Good cooking skills
- Experience in a similar position
- Eligible to work in the USA
- Hands-on couple
Package: $ 100,000+ per couple (negotiable), accommodation provided (a 3 bedroom house), insurance, paid vacation.
Post on 15/11/2018 by Morgan & Mallet International
Ad reference : 991 LD