Night Carer / Nurse in Monaco, Monte Carlo
Family is urgently looking for a live out Carer/ Nurse for their 74 year old father who lives with his wife in Monaco, Monte Carlo.
The Man has had a stroke, has Parkinson disease and is diabetic. He is walking on his own but needs a wheelchair if going for longer walks / short walks on foot are ok.
Job hours = Night shifts
Total of 11h 30 min: From 8h30 PM to 8 AM
During the night, the Carer will be staying in a separate bedroom and will have to assist the Mister if the alarm goes off.
Duties and Responsibilities
- 8h30 PM – put to bed
- During the night get up to assist if necessary / candidate will be in her own bedroom
- 7 AM – make tea / shower & dress Mister, help with breakfast preparation /prepare and oversee his daily medications
- Must speak fluent English
- Previous experience appreciated but not required
- Preferably someone based close to Monaco (If not resident nearby in France the family will provide accommodation)
Between 2 500 and 3 500 Euro net per month, to be discussed based on living arrangements / experience.
Monaco CDI employment contract with 1-3 months of probation.
Post on 08/11/2018 by Morgan & Mallet International
Ad reference: 894 LD