Housekeeper in Zurich, Switzerland
A professional and dog-friendly Live-In Housekeeper is required for a long-term position in Zurich, Switzerland. The Principals are planning to relocate to Zurich at the beginning of 2019, and currently they are looking for a medium-sized house in the area (3-4 bedrooms).
The Principals travel extensively and, as they have two lovely dogs, the Housekeeper will have to look after the pets (assisted by a professional dog-walker).
The household is friendly and informal, no uniform required.
Start Date: January 2019 or sooner if the right candidate is found.
- Experience in a similar position
- Fluent English
- Driving license
- Eligible to work in Switzerland
- Positive and dog loving person
Duties and responsibilities
- Looking after the dogs: walking, feeding, brushing, etc.
- Shopping for groceries and household items
- Laundry and ironing
- Making sure the house is clean and tidy (regular and deep cleaning)
- Looking after the house
- Running errands
5 days/week, approximately from 9 am to 6 pm with some flexibility required
It is a live-in position. A separate bedroom with en-suite bathroom will be provided.
Salary: Between 5 000 – 6 000 CHF Nets/Month
Ad reference : 890 LD
Post on 23/10/2018 by Morgan & Mallet International