Head Housekeeper & Supervisor in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
A UHNW family based in Abu Dhabi, UAE, are looking for a Head Housekeeper & Supervisor to work in their property portfolio and be based in Dubai, UAE. The right candidate has to be professional, responsible, discreet and perform his/her duties at a high level.
The Head Housekeeper will be in charge of the cleaning management of the properties in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, South Africa, USA and further abroad.
There are housekeeping and support staff in place for each property, and the supervisor will be in charge of setting up standards and implementation of procedures. This position will require the candidate to travel (every 2nd month) between properties to ensure the occupied and un-occupied homes are cared for daily.
Accommodation will be provided
- 5 years of experience as a Head Housekeeper/Supervisor for private families & hospitality environments
- Fluent English
- Excellent managerial skills
- Negotiation and communication skills
- Good laundering, ironing and cleaning skills _ teaching & executing
- Good skills in taking care of fine linens, fabrics and luxury clothes _ teaching & executing
- Excellent skills in taking care of valuable surfaces and natural materials (stone, wood, marble, gold, silver etc.)
- Wardrobe management skills
- Attentive to details
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintaining cleanliness and order in the properties, remotely or hands on as required.
- Managing and organizing a team of housekeepers responsible for each home.
- Implementation & training of all aspects of high levels & standards of housekeeping.
- Implementation & training of all aspects of high levels & standards of laundering.
- Home upkeep & preparations before occupancy.
- Full responsibility for all aspects that effect the interior of the home & it’s cleanliness.
- Organising their timetables and rotas
- Performing housekeeper duties (laundry and ironing, cleaning valuable items) when required
- Hiring and training new domestic staff
- Managing VIP wardrobe
- Liaising with supplies, contractors and vendors
- Packing and unpacking the suitcases
- Table setting and table service
- Expenses reporting
- Shopping for groceries and household supplies
- Running various errands
Monday-Friday, flexible working hours
A separate accommodation will be provided with a bedroom, a bathroom and a kitchen.
To be discussed
Ad reference : 874 SA
Post on 01/10/2018 by Morgan & Mallet International