Housekeeper in Belgrade, Serbia
A family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children 13 and 14 y.o.) based in Belgrade, Serbia is looking for a Tagalog-speaking Housekeeper with experience of working with private families, preferably in the Middle East.
The candidate will work in a team with another housekeeper and will be required to clean the house, cook for the family and help with the children (pick up from school, etc).
Start ASAP, permanent position.
The family will provide accommodation and food, the housekeeper will have access to public healthcare.
Visa and work permit will be handled by the employer. The employer will also cover relocation costs and provide a ticket for the candidate to go to their home country for a 1-month vacation every year.
- Experience in high-end properties
- Fluent English
- Able to follow instructions
- Comfortable with children
- Cooking skills
Duties and responsibilities
- Work in a team with another housekeeper
- Perform regular and deep cleaning
- Tidy up and organise the house
- Laundry and ironing
- Make beds, change linen
- Prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner for the family
- Clean the kitchen after use
- Help with children if they are sick
- Pick up children from school if required
- Run errands
Monday to Saturday, Sundays off
From morning until evening with breaks, flexible hours
Ad reference : 870 LD
Post on 19/09/2018 by Morgan & Mallet International