Nanny/Butler/Housekeeper or Domestic Couple in Houston, Texas, USA
Family just north of Houston, TX, US in a beautifully manicured town called The Woodlands is looking to hire a Nanny/Butler, Nanny/Housekeeper, or possibly consider a Domestic Couple.
The family consists of the principals along with their 3 children ages 9, 6, and 4 and their grandfather that lives with them. Along with a small dog and a turtle.
The family has had a casual nanny that has been working with them for over 6 years and she will remain. You will have more responsibilities than her, but need to work well with her and she'll try to help you with your tasks as much as she can as she's a team player.
You may look to her in the beginning, but eventually she'll look to you. You will work opposite her hours, but have the comfort to work alongside her in the beginning to get to know the children and the household.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Looking after all aspects of the home in meticulous detail
- Be able to put yourself on a productive schedule and be dutiful to make sure everything gets done
- Clean and organize with precision
- Special skills in laundering fine fabrics and knowledge in cleaning fine finishes
- Keep up with inventory and organization of wardrobe, as well as keeping all aspects of the home detailed, organized, and ensuring it stays that way
- Ensure even the mundane of articles such as remotes, toys, dishes, linens, decor, etc. are all in a place of their own and organized
- Work well with other staff helping you
- Take care to truly be a part of the growth and development of the children
- Childcare duties such as bathing, dressing the children, doing various activities with them
- Do the school run for the children and after school activity chauffeuring. Also provide proper send off for the principals if you are not chauffeuring them yourself
- Be adept at and happy cooking healthy rounded meals for the children on some occasions and always offer snacks and/or beverages throughout the day to the principals and their guests
- Greet guests, provide table service for special events
- Take charge of the gardening maintenance crew and home maintenance, and handle all hiring out of repairs or needs in a timely manner
- Ensure the principal's vehicles are all well kept and up to date
- Must be able to work in the US
- Must speak perfect English, and other languages are a bonus
- Must also have the heightened ability to use discretion in regards to the family's privacy, but be open and warm as you will become an integral part of the family as well
- This family is only interested in a candidate that can commit to staying with the family for the longest of term
- Butler training will be an advantage
- Driver’s license
The family will fully pay for an apartment near the home for the right candidate, utilities not included. They will also provide you with a weekly salary of $600 net plus overtime (over 40hrs) at $15 per hour. Must have your own vehicle to get to and from. Once at the family home, a car will be provided for your use.
With the apartment included, the total annual compensation for the candidate based on a 40-50hr work week will total $43,700-$51,500 gross.
Salary for a couple is negotiable.
Ad reference 862 LD
Post on 12/09/2018 by Morgan & Mallet International