Butler in Salzkammergut, Austria
A fantastic opportunity for an eager and professional butler to work in a small boutique hotel at the beautiful Salzkammergut on lake Attersee in Austria.
The role would be for August – September 2018 with the possibility of prolonging long-term. Accommodation provided.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take care of all guests and coordinate/ communicate with the other staff to fulfill guest needs and requests and avoid possible misunderstandings and information gaps.
- Follow all the guest needs until they are completed to the total guest satisfaction.
- Full knowledge of the hotel and the surrounding area.
- Able to perform operations: check-ins / check-outs, setup and functioning of the dining area, verify and process billing, co-ordinate with suppliers and other multiple vital tasks. (Example: Checks in with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or beverages. Picks-up trays and clean tables as needed to ensure a clean dining area. )
- Help and guide co-workers if needed. This might range from helping housekeeping to prepare simple meals or train a new employee.
- Serves the guests in a calm, discrete and courteous manner, respecting timing standards.
- Performs all his/her duties with the sense of priority and dedication.
- 1+ years of experience
- Positive attitude and good communication skills with high attention to detail.
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service and show proactiveness.
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations and ability to work on your own.
- EU citizen
- Fluent English.
- Fluent German. If this is not the case, with basic knowledge would be preferred.
Salary: Good remuneration package depending on experience.
Ad reference 841 LD