Private Chef in Monaco, Monte Carlo
A VIP family residing in Monaco, Monte Carlo, seek the employment of a Private Chef to manage the dietary requirements for daily meals and receptions.
Menu planning, grocery shopping, stock inventory, food preparation and plating of a high standard will be required within very flexible hours.
The candidate should have a good command of French, and professional cooking skills with traceable qualifications and references. Local and international travel with the family may be required.
Additional task may include the management of additional kitchen staff. This is a live-out position.
Duties and responsibilities
- Preparing daily/weekly/monthly menus based on dietary requirements and family preferences.
- Cooking & preparation for daily meals (breakfast/lunch/dinner).
- International & modern continental cuisine including Asian & French (African an advantage)
- Cooking of healthy, tasty dietary dishes
- Sensitivity and experience in medical dietary requirements
- Making a list of inventories and required fresh produce
- Purchasing and budgeting for the purchase of fresh produce
- Managing of suppliers
- Implementation of standard health and safety regulation within the kitchen
- Keeping the workplace, kitchen equipment and household appliances perfectly clean and tidy at all times.
- 3 years' experience working as a Chef in a private residence, hotel or restaurant
- Fluent English & French
- Professional Cooking skills qualifications & private residential experience
- Valid Driving License
- Dynamic, friendly yet professional person with kind and honest attributes
- Compliance with the rules of personal hygiene and health at work
- Schedule is flexible for 5 days per week, from 9am to 10pm with afternoon break
- Average 4 persons per meal.
- Salary based on experience and qualifications for the right candidate.
- Flexibility required for short notice of meal preparation & travel
- Full time placement after a successful 1 month trial period
salary according to experience
Ad reference: 829 SA