Housekeeper in Gstaad, Switzerland
A private family is looking for an experienced and trustworthy Housekeeper for their chalet in Gstaad, Switzerland. The family is based in Russia and comes to the chalet twice per month for weekends.
The size of the chalet is around 200m2. The right candidate must be flexible and available to work at weekends when there are visitors at the chalet, and able to manage her/his schedule during the week when the family is away (cleaning is required twice/week when there are no visitors).
This is a full-time time, permanent position with an immediate start. The position may be live in or live out.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring that the chalet is clean and tidy at all times
- Regular and deep cleaning to a high standard
- Knowledge of cleaning products, ability to look after wood and natural surfaces
- Laundry and ironing
- Shopping for cleaning products
- Experience in a similar position
- Fluent English or Russian
- Swiss work permit
Salary: Very good salary, negotiable depending on profile
Ad reference 711 LD