Housekeeper/Nanny/Cook in London, United Kingdom
A lovely family with 3 children (aged 5, 10 and 13) based in Notting Hill, London UK is looking for a professional and committed Housekeeper/Nanny/Cook.
The right candidate must have experience in taking care of valuables (silver, brass, marble, etc) and delicate fabrics (cashmere, silk, furs etc), as well as working for families with children of a similar age.
At the moment the family is renting a 2500-square-feet flat and renovating their 6000-square-feet house in Notting Hill. They are planning to move into the house at the end of this year.
The start is soon as soon as possible.
- Experience in a similar position
- Long-standing relationships with previous employers
- Able to commit for a long time
- Flexible and available
- Energetic person
- Smart and pro-active
- Good cooking skills
- Excellent with children
Duties and Responsibilities
- Make sure that the property is clean , tidy and maintained to a high level (there is also a cleaner who works in the morning)
- Look after delicate surfaces and valuable items
- Look after plants and cut flowers
- Do laundry and ironing
- Take care of luxury wardrobe
- Cook for the family (healthy food, lunch and dinner)
- Online shopping for groceries and household items
- Collect children from school and extra activities
- Occasional proxy-parenting will be required
- Travel with the family to their country house at weekends
- Walk and feed dogs (the family has 3 dogs)
Monday to Friday from 12pm until 7pm, Saturday from 7am until 2pm (the schedule can be negotiable)
It is a live-in position. The Housekeeper/Nanny will stay in a separate rented flat until the end of 2018, afterwards they will have a fully renovated separate en-suite bedroom within the house.
Salary: £600 net/week, can be higher depending on the profile
Ad reference: 710 LD