Head Housekeeper in Knightsbridge, London, United-Kingdom
UHNW family of four (2 adults and 2 teenagers) living in a house (three floors) in Knightsbridge, London is looking for a professional and experienced Head Housekeeper.
The Head housekeeper will report to the Estate Manager, manage a team of two housekeepers and will be required to do housekeeping duties too.
This is a live-in position. The client will provide accommodation with a separate entrance within the property.
The start is as soon as possible.
- Experience working in a similar position or in a team of housekeepers for at least 5 years
- Fluent English
- Ability to provide high standard housekeeping service
- Knowledge of cleaning products
- Hands-on, flexible and well-mannered
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to provide training for housekeepers if necessary
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring cleanliness in the property at all times
- Making sure that all towels and bed linen are changed according to the schedule
- Assisting and managing two housekeepers
- Managing the budget for cleaning products
- Overseeing preparations for guests’ arrival
Competitive salary for the right candidate
Reference : 699 LD