Personal Assistant in Geneva, Switzerland
UHNW family based close to Geneva (between Geneva and Lausanne) in Switzerland, is looking for a proficient, honest and loyal personal assistant. The right candidate must be a stable individual who carefully chooses jobs to stay in positions on a long-term basis (usually holds jobs at least 5 years).
The position is live out, accommodation is not provided. This is a permanent, long-term position to start as soon as possible.
Skills & Experience Required
- Logistics (transport, travel, accommodation, restaurants bookings, etc.)
- Daily management of Principal’s affairs (meetings, business diary, etc.)
- Preparation for meetings including suitable briefs on persons and organisations to be met
- Ability to source and manage high-class service providers in all areas (including private flight charters, hotels/resorts, vacations and cultural events)
- First class ability to write business and private correspondence in English, Russian and French
- Languages: Russian (a must, preferably native speaker), French (a must), English (a must)
- Place of residence in Geneva area or Canton Vaud and an excellent working knowledge of the area
- Experience working for HNW and UHNW clients
- Checkable references
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the Principal’s personal diary: scheduling events and coordinating meetings.
- To organise and implement the Principal’s travel programme domestically and internationally, including overall responsibility for the detailed planning and execution of trips.
- Undertaking a wide range of activities for the Principal and his family in support of their health, education and general well-being
- Organising necessary doctors
- Organising schools, sports and other family needs.
- Ensuring that only fair, market prices are paid for any products or services acquired for the Principal and his family; value for money should always be considered and no money should be wasted.
To be discussed, a very good salary for the right candidate.
Reference : 698 LD