House Manager in Marbella, Spain
A lovely British family of 5 (3 children aged 15, 12 and 8) is looking for a House Manager to work at their villa in Estepona, near Marbella in Southern Spain.
The villa is very large, modern and located by the beach. It is the main residence of the family. There are large gardens but there is already a team in place to maintain those.
The swimming pool is also maintained and the windows are cleaned by an outside company. There are also some domestic cleaners and the family now needs an experienced house manager to manage the staff (4) and the house.
They must be able to speak fluent Spanish and English. The right candidate can start as soon as possible.
- Experience in a similar position
- Fluent English and Spanish
- Driving licence
- Discreet person
Duties and Responsibilities
- Household staff management
- Managing recruitment of housekeeping staff Supervising the whole cleaning of the property
- Good knowledge of cleaning products
- Laundry and ironing management
- Reconcile all household related expenses, bill paying and report to the family office
- Drive the principals when needed
- Hands-on attitude
- Cleaning of family vehicles
- Liaising with suppliers, contractors and vendors
- Packing and unpacking the suitcases
- Table setting and table service
- Maintenance of furniture in the garden and terrace
- Running various errands
- Greeting of guests
This would be a live in position. There is a separate staff cottage. Very good size, condition and it’s private.
Salary: A very competitive salary for the right candidate
Ad reference: 688 LD