Maternity Nurse in Miami, Florida, USA
A UHNW family from Miami, USA is looking for a qualified and professional Maternity Nurse to join their family and help with their first newborn baby who is on the way (childbirth should take place in early January). The start will be in January, just a few days before the childbirth.
The Maternity Nurse will have to take care of the newborn baby and provide postnatal care and assistance to the mother. The mother wants to be involved in all the childcare processes, but she will need some professional assistance and guidance in that.
- 5 or more years of experience working for a private family as a Maternity Nurse
- Medical education or Nursing certificate
- First Aid certificate is required
- Kind, patient, mature
- Trustworthy, responsible and safety conscious
- Driving license
Duties and responsibilities
- Assisting mother in hospital before the childbirth
- Supporting and encouraging mother with breastfeeding
- Assuring proper nutrition and assisting in feeding
- Sterilizing bottles for the baby
- Performing bottle feeding, lulling, singing lullabies
- Helping mother with bathing of the baby
- Taking care of baby's clothes (washing, ironing, folding)
- Helping with clothing and grocery shopping for the baby
- Keeping the baby’s room clean and tidy
- Nappy changing
- Taking baby to the doctor for planned visits
- Taking baby to local parks
- Preparing luggage, toys and medicine necessary for travelling
This is a full time live-out or live-in position.
Accommodation can be provided within the property.
A very good salary for an experienced and professional candidate
- Monday – Saturday (occasionally weekends, when needed)
- Approximately from 8:00am to 19:00pm
Start – ASAP
Ad reference: 670 US