Housekeeper in Paris, France
American family living in Paris is looking for an experienced Housekeeper to take care of their lovely apartment.
The candidate has to perform by very professional manners and on a high level.
The position is full time.
- Good understanding of working within a high end finish environment
- Honesty and integrity with an exemplary level of discretion
- Hygiene standards that are exceptional
- Care and conservation awareness
- To be flexible with working hours and adaptable to change
- Be physically fit and be able to carry items as required
- Attention to detail
- Be interested in their own personal and professional development
- Positive can do attitude to tasks
- Excellent timekeeping
Duties and Responsibilities
- Taking care of all general household duties, such as cleaning, vacuuming, dusting
- Care of 4 bedrooms, changing beds and replenishing linen
- Cleaning, maintaining and presenting all rooms to the highest standard.
- Must be able to work in all areas of the laundry (spot cleaning, dry cleaning awareness)
- Front of house duties; to include meeting, greeting and guiding guests at functions.
- To be flexible to assist with servicing external guest areas.
- Packing and unpacking luggage
- Polishing silver, brass
- Organising wardrobes, shelves, cupboards
- Laundry, ironing from shirts to bed sheets
- Assistance with stock checking and stock rotation
- Taking messages and reporting to the Estate Manager
- Occasional childcare
- Work with the other members of estate team
- Monday to Friday
- 8 to 10 hours per day
- 2 200 to 3500 euros net per month
Ad reference: 653 PA