Domestic Couple in Shopshire, England
High-profile family are looking for a loyal and respectful domestic couple to take care of their beautiful country house in Shopshire.
It is a traditional household so the right candidates must have good knowledge of service and have excellent skills in keeping antiques and delicates.
The owners spend a few months per year in the property.
This is a permanent full-time position to start as soon as possible.
Duties and Responsibilities
- General housekeeping and management
- Driving the family and their guests
- Taking care of family cars, keeping them clean and arranging maintenance
- Ensuring that all systems in the house work flawlessly
- Table set-up and service
- Serving wine correctly
- Managing wine cellar
- Polishing silver and brass
- Assisting the gardeners when required
- Maintenance and minor repair work outside (when required)
- High-standard laundry and ironing
- Taking care of luxury clothes
- Taking care of antiques, glass and silver
- Cleaning the house and keeping it spotless at all times
- Experience with longevity in a similar position
- Driving licence for both
- Willing to stay for a long term
- Able to accept constructive criticism
- Proactive, yet able to follow precise instructions
- Positive and respectful attitude
- Flexible and capable of balancing their time
- No pets
- Cooking skills will be a plus
- Gardening and handyman skills will be a plus
- Flexible when the Owners are in the property
- Able to manage their own time when the Owners are away
- A lovely separate accommodation will be provided for the couple.
- GBP 1 000 net a week
Reference: 646 LD IND123