Private Chef Cook in Paris, France
American Family of three children based in Paris is looking for an experienced Private Chef Cook.
The couple is very concerned about their food and would like high-end dishes and variety in their menus. They would like the chef to develop the menus (healthy & vegetarian), make Japanese food for the children and to do grocery shopping.
The clients like international food. The candidate has to be available to travel and must to speak fluent English. The Chef will be working alongside the P.A and housekeeper.
The chef has to be friendly, dynamic and young.
- Experience as a chef for a private family
- Skills in cooking healthy dietary dishes and vegetarian food
- Culinary training is a must
- Fluent English & French
- Flexible, responsible
- Good organizational skills
- Driving licence
- Friendly, discret and dynamic
Duties and responsibilities
- Cooking dishes of international cuisine (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Cooking fresh smoothies, fruit and healthy kids' food for children
- Special skills in vegetarian food would be a plus
- Planning menus on a weekly basis
- Search for the suppliers of high quality products
- Shopping for groceries
- Packaging and storage of products
- Taking care of kitchen supplies
- Cleaning the kitchen
- Cook for the household staff
- Manage the expensive and report to the P.A
- Monday to Friday - Week-end off
- Flexibility required
- Hours to be determined
- 4 000 to 6 000 euros net/month