Travelling Butler in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
An energetic travelling Butler is required for a HNW family of four (2 adults and 2 children) living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The family is travelling a lot to Western Europe and the Middle East.
The candidate will be required to work in a big household (30 staff members) and will have to organize the personnel.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
Start in September – October 2017.
- Experience working in a similar position
- English fluent, French/Arabic will be a plus
- Ability to provide silver service
- Available for travelling
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Driving licence will be a plus
Duties and responsibilities
- Packing and unpacking of suitcases
- Taking care of a luxury wardrobe
- Providing silver table service
- Ensuring the cleanliness and order in the property
- Organising the household (housekeepers, cleaners, chauffeurs, nannies, cooks, etc.) and liaising with the personnel
- Providing service during the family’s events
- Running errands
6 days per week
3 – 6 months
This is a live-in position (an apartment with an en-suite bathroom will be provided within the property). Accommodation while travelling will be provided.
Salary: GBP 3 500 – 4 500 net per month