Personal Trainer in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
A female personal trainer is required by a private clients and their family. A European passport and the ability to travel in Europe, USA and the Middle East.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Setting realistic short- and long-term goals and plan programs accordingly (including Pilate's & Yoga schedules)
- Educating, motivating and coaching each family member so they can follow their programs safely and effectively
- Giving advice on health, nutrition and lifestyle
- Assisting with workouts, accompanying them during training sessions
- Checking and recording their results, promoting a healthy nutritious diet and habits
- To provide a comprehensive educational fitness program for the whole family that will enable them to achieve their fitness goals including Pilate's & Yoga sessions
- Good knowledge of human anatomy, sport and exercise, and nutrition is vital
- Designing individual exercise programs tailored to the clients' specific personal needs and goals for each family member
- Understanding the importance of initial screening and on-going client assessment, drawing and keeping reports and records of progress
- To execute safe and effective individual fitness programs
- A desire to help clients reach their health and fitness goals through appropriate cardiovascular, flexibility and resistance exercise
- A dedication to maintaining personal integrity and your own health and fitness
- To demonstrate the correct use of all sports equipment provided within the personal gym
- Role model who can lead and promote a healthy lifestyle and exercise program
- Assist members by monitoring their exercise programs and helping them reach their fitness and wellness goals
- Maintain up-to-date client health/wellness files
- Ensure the hygiene and cleanliness of gym floors and equipment
- Recommend changes for programs and services in line with current market trends
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluent English (written and verbal), another language will be advantage
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and organize manage others
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, XL etc.
- A responsible attitude to health and safety
- Knowledge of nutrition and healthy diet
- Problem-solving and stress management skills
- Experience in tennis, squash, swimming and cross fitness training
Education and qualifications
- Valid personal training certification (accepted certifications include: NSCA, ACSM-CPT, ACE, ISSA, AFAA or equivalent)
- You should have a good experience of the Gulf Region, its environment and culture.
Accommodation and car will be provided. You can also expect 30 days holiday leave per year, tickets to your home country once a year, medical cover and home allowance.
Please only apply if you have a clean criminal record from your country of origin and current country of residence. Please send a recent passport and full-length photos.