Travelling Butler in Monaco, Monte Carlo
We are looking for a Travelling butler for UHNW Russian family (2 adults) living in Monaco but the family usually travels worldwide. There is already one butler in the family and the 2nd one is required to work on rotation bases 2 weeks on\2 weeks off, rarely 3 weeks on\3 weeks off.
A candidate is required to be fluent in English and be available for traveling with the family. Knowledge of Russian will be an advantage. There are housekeepers, a chef, and a chauffeur already in the property.
- Experience as a Butler for private families
- English is mandatory, Russian is preferable, any other languages would be a plus
- EU citizenship
- Driving licence as a plus
- Ability to travel
- Knowledge of secular etiquette and service standards
- Knowledge of buying, storing and serving wines and spirits
- Packing and unpacking skills as a plus
- Team worker
- Flexible, active and dynamic
- Well organized and responsible
- Troubleshooting skills
- Stress resistant
- Neat and tidy
- Respect the confidentiality of the family
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring proper service
- Meeting guests and taking care of their needs
- Ensuring the cleanliness and order in the property
- Table setting
- Serving meals and drinks, cleaning the table
- Taking care of silver
- Personal shopping
- Inventories of wines, dry foods, cutlery and items
- Providing service during the family’s events
- Packing and unpacking of suitcases
- Liaising with another butler, chef and housekeepers in order to coordinate and ensure their proper working process
- Liaising with Personal Assistant and making reports on the performed work
- Running errands
- 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off, rarely 3/3 weeks
- 8:00a.m. - 9:00-10:00p.m.
A separate room is provided in the property when the candidate is on duty. The family also provides accommodation while the butler travels with the family.
Flight ticket home for the time off.
€4 000 – 5 000 gross per month, depending on the candidate’s profile and experience
Trial – 3 months