Domestic Household Couple in Houston, Texas, USA
This is an amazing opportunity to work as a domestic household couple for lovely international family that is generous and kind.
The family, in residence approximately 3 months of the year, is looking for a domestic, live-out couple to serve as: houseman (with butler or similar experience) caretaker, chauffeur, head housekeeper and gatekeeper. The family enjoys long-term relationships with their teams.
Of utmost importance to the family
- Couple (jointly and severally) must be trustworthy, have a wonderful happy attitude, conscientious, experienced, meticulous, and organized with strong household skills.
- Must be well adjusted team players happy to work and assist all staff members.
- Must be experienced in luxury household environment and security.
- Must have at least 5 years experience in luxury environment and know how to care for the family and guests.
Duties and responsabilities
- To preform all Houseman duties at luxury household requirements
- Experienced in the care and security of fine art, furnishings, personal objects
- Some butler or similar level experience, Knowledgeable on proper table service & proper etiquette
- Some chauffeur duties.
- Oversee contractors, ground maintenance crew and all contractors/service personnel
- Care of automotive maintenance schedules; maintain all vehicles at the ready when family is in residence;
- Maintain all interior plants, flowers, and perform light gardening
- To be knowledgeable and perform all housekeeping duties, including deep cleaning when family is not in residence
- Ready to assist other nannies with children when needed.
- Expenditure reconciliation.
- Excellent communication with principal or family office representative
- Computer proficient
- Team player all areas.
- Couple should be well versed in First Aid
Couple should enjoy cooking light meal preparation and have exceptional serving etiquette. There are no dietary restrictions. However, the client's mother is diabetic, therefore dietary considerations must be taken while she is in residence with the family.
When principal is in residence, schedule must remain flexible. Days may vary with some long days with extra time off after principals departure.
Must have valid driver’s license with absolutely clean driving and criminal record.
No traveling necessary.
However must have valid US Passport
Must speak good English. Spanish and Arabic a plus.
Salary DOE, $100K to $150K