Valet in Paris, France
An UHNW VIP family is looking for a Valet/Butler for their residence located in the 1st arrondissement of Paris. The Principles normally visit their property in Paris several times a month, about 4 to 7 days in a row at each coming.
The Valet/Butler will have to provide all necessary service for the Principles and to be in charge of the overall maintenance of the residence.
- Experience in a similar position
- Must speaking English and French
Duties and responsibilities
- Providing overall apartment maintenance
- Personal shopping for the Principals
- Shopping for groceries
- Table setup and service
- Small repairs if necessary
- Silverware and valuables cleaning
Accommodation may be provided (studio)
2,800 Euros gross per month
Monday to Friday when employers are absent
Flexible when the principals are present