Personal Assistant / Estate Manager in Chicago, Illinois, USA
Support the President by freeing her of as many personal and professional administrative duties as possible.
Personal Assistant will present exemplary organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and respond to rapidly changing priorities.
- Arrange business and personal travel
- Deliver on all personal/household requests, including but not limited to: home, car, pets, family members, and friends
- Responsible for calendar management
- Communicate effectively with staff, and personal contacts as well as visors and vendors’
- Responsible for the protection of Astor Street Partners assets.
- Maintaining financial databases and filing systems
- Act as point person for building personnel
- Maintains confidential information and analyzes data to resolve issues quickly and professionally.
- Analyzes and organizes office operations and procedures such as bookkeeping, preparation of payrolls, personnel, information management, filing systems, requisition of supplies, and other clerical services.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Work experience in family business, estate management,
- 7 years experience as Personal Assistant
- Willingness to work at any hour.
- Must thrive in a high paced, high-pressure environment.
- Ability to learn quickly and troubleshoot issues independently.
- Extreme discretion and confidentiality, tact, independent judgment, flexibility, dependability and accountability.