Head Housekeeper in Oxford, United Kingdom
A family of 4 (2 children, 6 and 10 years old) living in Oxford is looking for a Head Housekeeper/cook to work in their eight bedroom Manor House. The right candidate should have experience working for private families, be professional and perform their duties at the highest level.
The duties of the Candidate will include cleaning the property and cooking for the whole family. There is 1 nanny in the house.
- Proven 4-6 years’ experience working as a Housekeeper in private residences
- Fluent English ( French would be a plus)
- Cooking and Housekeeping qualifications
- Own vehicle and Driving licence
- Detail oriented
Duties and responsibilities
- Keeping manor house clean and tidy (bedrooms, dining rooms, bathrooms)
- Laundry and ironing including linen and delicates
- Cooking for the whole family ( breakfast, lunch and supper)
- Special care for furnishing and delicate surfaces
- Table setting
- Caring for valuable items
- Proper use of cleaning products
- Simple sewing and repair of clothing
- Shopping for groceries and cleaning agents
- Packing and unpacking luggage for family
- Taking care of residence during the absence of the family
- Schedule is flexible, 5 days/per week
Accommodation for the Head Housekeeper is provided (a bedroom with en-suite facilities).
To be discussed
Start - ASAP