Hairstylist in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Our client, a premiums chain of hair salon based in Dubai in United Arab Emirates is seeking to recruit talented and confident Hairstylists with at least 4 years on-the-floor stylist experience and excellent all round skills in cutting, colouring, highlights, Balayage, Ombre etc. - perming, blow dry.
Applicants must be vibrant well-groomed and self-motivated, have good work ethic, be outgoing, fun able to work in team environment, ongoing in salon training must have strong sense of fashion and passion for hairdressing great.
Cutting, Creative Cutting, Colouring & Highlights, Creative Colouring, Blow Drys, Hair Up, Hair straightening, Hair Treatments, Hair Extension Experience for women. Offering a truly unique hairdressing experience.
Giving in-depth bespoke consultations for every client's needs from colour and cutting services, to various hair treatments.
Providing an excellent customer service and building good relationships with clients.
To work well within your team, being mindful of salon turnover and targets, ensuring rebooking figures are in line with company standards.
A 3 year Hairdressing apprenticeship or equivalent (NVQ Hairdressing Level 3, City and Guilds, ITEC, International Diploma, others). Steiner experience will be well regarded.
- Minimum of 4 or more years experience on salon floor
- Excellent in cutting, highlights and colouring skills.
- A commitment to providing an excellent client experience. Excellent customer and after sale services.
- Excellent presentation skills, flexible and enjoying working within a multicultural environment.
- Reliable individual with excellent team spirit, self-motivated with strong work ethic.
- Knowledge of current trends, hair styles and hair care products
- Good in English spoken. The ability to communicate is a MUST.
- A very competitive monthly Tax-Free Basic Salary combined with an excellent commissions and bonusesscheme based on personal retail sales and client services.
- Flights, visa UAE and accommodation provided.
- Transport to and from work.
- 2 years contract (renewable) and 30 days annual paid leave with return ticket to home country for self only.
- 3 months training plus on-going training to keep you at the top of your profession.
- Medical Insurance as per the company policy
- A professional and friendly environment based on transparency, collaboration, development and passion