Executive Housekeeper in Seattle, WA, USA
Seattle VIP family of 5 seeks an experienced Head Housekeeper to assist with the daily care and operation of their residences.
• 3-5 years experience working with high net worth family.
• Team player, working with and assisting other housekeepers and houseman
• Experience with all aspects of general housekeeping, deep cleaning schedule, and oversight of other housekeeper.organization, and deep cleaning of
• Experience laundress with knowledge of fine garments
• Expert experience with the care of fine art and antiques, furniture, silver, china, surfaces, household supplies
• Maintaining exceptional cleanliness of residence interior and exterior living areas including exterior family areas, pool house, tennis pavilion
• Organizational skills (closets, pantries, linens, etc)
• Prepare for guest arrival with detailed hospitality essentials
• Knowledge of serving etiquette to assist chef for informal family meals
• Computer proficient: for ordering product online
• Valid and clean driver license for family related errands
• Must speak English and legal to work in US.
• Flexible work schedule to be coordinated with other staff members.
$65,000 - $75,000
Benefits after 180 days.