Secretary in Geneva, Switzerland
Company based in Geneva is looking for an assistant/secretary to work on general administrative tasks. The position is to start as soon as possible and is a permanent contract. The candidate must be a good English speaker and based near Geneva.
- Previous experiences as administrative assistant
- Have a licence and your own car
- Fluent French / English - other languages will be an asset
- Microsoft Office package skills
- Swiss working permit
- Good communication
- Well presented
Duties and responsibilities
- Performs routine clerical and organizational tasks
- Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors
- Organise files, draft messages, schedule appointments and support other staff.
- Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing
- Extensive software skills, Internet research abilities and strong communication skills are required
70 000 CHF annual