Pilates Instructor in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (with relocation to Saudi Arabia)
A certified Pilates Instructor is required to work for a private pilates studio in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.. The right candidate must be adaptable and considerate, and hold either BASI or STOTT certification. The pilates instructor will work in an elite studio with small groups (up to 8 people in a group), as well as provide one-to-one classes.
- 1-2 years’ experience as a pilates instructor
- BASI or STOTT certified
- Fluent English
- Adaptable and considerate
- A team-player
Duties and responsibilities
- Conducting group and private classes
- Working with individual students to achieve specific goals in fitness or rehabilitation
- Designing and implementing a course of practice covering multiple sessions for the specific needs of a client
- Initial and monthly assessment of the clients
- Keeping detailed client records
- Promoting the studio’s values
8 hours per day
The position is live-in. Lovely accommodation in a separate compound with a swimming pool and all facilities will be provided.
Visa and work permit will be handled by the Employer. The Employer also covers insurance, relocation costs, and an annual ticket home.
The candidate will have a 30-day paid leave.
Salary 2100 – 2700 USD per month, may be negotiable
Contract: Full-time for 1 year, renewable
Date of the beginning of the job: August – September 2017