Domestic Couple in Grasse, France
A flexible and dynamic couple with a can-do attitude is required to work in a beautiful 18th century property located near Grasse, in the south of France.
The property consists of ten bedrooms with bathrooms, eight in the main house and two in a separate wooden chalet; there is also a garden, a swimming pool, a tennis court and a playground.
The house is occupied about five or maximum six months of the year, and is busy with guests mainly in the summer and over Christmas.
When the house is fully occupied, additional help may be brought in as required and much of the garden work is separately organised.
The right candidates should enjoy living the countryside, appreciate the property and take care of it as if it were their own. They must have a positive, pro-active attitude, love service and be willing to go an extra mile to please the Principals and their guests.
It is vital to be completely flexible about hours and accept that very long hours are often required when guests present.
• Flexible and available candidates
• Positive open-minded personality
• Can-do attitude
• Sense of service
• Highly motivated, energetic and proactive
• Driving licence at least for one person
• Good English and understanding of French
• Multitasking and interchangeable
Duties and Responsibilities
• Shopping for groceries and household items
• Meal planning, preparation and cooking
• Table service
• Clearing up the table and keeping the kitchen and equipment tidy
• Airport runs when required
• Maintenance work in the house and in the garden
• Looking after cars
• Responsible for IT, communications and alarm systems
• Ensuring security
• Housekeeping and cleaning
• Laundry and ironing
• Helping with meal preparation and table service
• Taking care of a dog, rabbits and chickens
The position will be live-in, lovely accommodation will be provided in a separate house, pets accepted.
EUR 3500 net per month
Start: March 2017