Fleet Manager/Chauffeur in London, United Kingdom
A private client is looking for an experienced vehicle fleet manager / chauffeur to look after 20 luxury cars and drive him and his family in London. The fleet is a mix of classic cars and sports cars (which are rarely driven and primarily need maintaining/cleaning/servicing/taxing) and day to day vehicles which the family use. The right candidate would be personable and professional, and eager to help, go the extra mile and work really well within a team.
The client is in the process of buying a Range Rover which the new Employee would be able to drive to and from work and in which they would primarily do most of their Chauffeur work.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Ensuring all cars are kept and maintained to the client’s and manufacturers standards
· Ensuring all cars are always fuelled/charged, clean and ready for use when required
· Ensuring all vehicle documentation- ie insurance/tax/MOT/registration etc are in date, and correct
· Ensuring all cars are serviced as per each vehicle’s servicing and system upgrade schedule such that all vehicles are always retained in good working order.
· Documenting and immediately reporting any damage to any vehicles directly to the client and the Estate director
· Ensuring repairs and servicing are effectively managed; this will include getting works assessed, costed and quoted prior to getting the cost approved by
the client and /or the Estate director before finally co-ordinating the works to be carried out.
· Once works are done ensuring they have been done correctly and to the highest standards and to the satisfaction of the client.
· You will be responsible for ensuring the car garage is secure, clean, tidy and in a consistent state of good repair.
· You will be responsible for maintaining a detailed knowledge of all vehicle’s locations
· You will be responsible for mustering and monitoring vehicle keys to ensure these are secure and access controlled
· You may be required to undertake chauffeuring duties for the Client, his family and/or friends. Chauffeur duties forecast to be three days a week,
predominantly in London. Fleet management to be done from family home in Windsor.
· You may be required to deliver or recover cars to/from various locations both within the UK and on occasion, Europe
· You may be required to assist with the loading and unloading of luggage and equipment
· You may be required to carry out collections/deliveries/errands for the family, friends or the Estate.
· You will be responsible for ensuring all Children’s vehicles and bicycles are in good working order and where relevant charged daily.
· You will also be responsible for keeping accurate and up to date monthly accounts relevant to the vehicles and your role; these will need to be filed
· You may be required to do chauffeuring duties for the family and/or friends. Chauffeur duties forecast to be three days a week, predominantly in London.
Fleet management to be done at family home in Windsor, forecast to be 2 days a week.
· Strong knowledge of London routes
· Knowledge of and ability to manage a large fleet of cars, both classic and new
· Safe and competent driver, with clean UK driving licence
· Experience with private families
· Personable and highly presentable
· Lives close to Windsor/London
· Monday to Friday, 8.00 am to 6.00 pm
· On occasion, working late for chauffeur duties
· On occasion, working either early or on weekends for airport collections/drop offs
Start date: Monday 16th January 2017
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience