Gardener in Saint Tropez, South of France
VIP client is looking for a gardener / guardian to take care of the property near Saint Tropez, South of France.
It is a long-term position with provided accommodation.
It is a 4-hectare garden of Mediterranean style. There are pets and the gardener should take care of them during working days. The Principal stays in the property during summer and occasionally on weekends during the year.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience on the same position as a gardener in a private family
- Very good knowledge of gardening and landscaping
- Fluent French and good English
- Flexible when the Principal is in the property
- Handyman skills
- Driving License B
Duties and responsibilities
- Being the only gardener on the property
- Taking care of the garden in Mediterranean style respecting the Principal’s orders
- Monitoring the property
- Managing alarms and cameras
- Managing the property
- Liaising with contractors
- Responsible for minor repairs
- Maintenance of the cars
- Airport transfers
- Communicating with other domestic staff
- Taking care of pets
5 days per week
8 hours per day
8am – 5pm (1-hour break for lunch).
The gardener / guardian will be provided with separate accommodation on the property of the Principal (bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, and living room).
2 000 euros net/month