Head Housekeeper in Geneva, Switzerland
Family based in Geneva is looking for a head housekeeper who will be in charge of the overall housekeeping of the home and act as personal Valet to the Lady of House.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Tidiness and organization of the house
- Oversee the housekeeping team and ensure the house is cleaned and organized to an impeccable standard
- Ensure the housekeeping team tends to the individual needs of the master of the house and other
- Family members (children and guests in the annexe)
- Wardrobe and clothing organization / inventory / storage
- From time to time some assistance with home office organization.
- Oversee all laundry work with the team and external suppliers
- Luggage packing and unpacking
- Assist and liaise with the personal shopper and personal assistants of the Lady of the house
- Ensure the master rooms and bathrooms are cleaned by your services and/or those of the housekeeping team.
- Experience in housekeeping management and personal valet service
- Structured (used to working with check lists and luggage and personal items inventories & photos)
- Flexible and available to work on different sites.
- Must be Fluent in English and French
- Flexible of travel in summer and in winter to the mountain up to 3 months
- At ease with IT, computers and Mac Based applications
- Having lead a team in the past and worked towards the highest level of detail and standards
- Remuneration package in relation to the position and the experience of the candidate
- Meals and uniform provided
- Mountains accommodation and meals provided
- Swiss Pension Plan
- Accident Insurance
- Annual salary of 96K gross salary CHF (Accommodation in Geneva area at own cost) with an Annual Bonus up to 8000 CHF