Nanny in Brussels, Belgium
Our clients are looking for a nanny to take care of their twins of 13 years old and to maintain their room. The start will be in late August or early September, 2016.
The children are with their father every other week.
- Candidate with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Bilingual French (and English is a plus) or bilingual English (and French is a plus).
- Listening to the children’s needs and father’s expectations
- Available, efficient, flexible, trustworthy person with references
- Good cooking skills
- Driving license
Duties and responsibilities
- Take the children to and from school
- Take the children to/from extracurricular activities (sports, friends, etc.), the doctor, or others.
- Ensure that children do their homework and help to revise it
- Ensure that sports bags, swimming equipment, etc. are prepared
- Occasionally babysit at night or during weekends
- Tidy up play room
- Clean the children's room
- Wash and iron the children’s linen
- Cook very well
- Prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Order food from suppliers and receive orders
- Shopping for groceries
- Clean the cold room and the kitchen
- Manage expenses: keep a cash book and keep all receipts
- Occasionally take care of the children’s grandmother: drive her to do some errands or to help her with other minor tasks
- Accompany the children while travelling in Europe, mainly in France
Full time / flexibility when children are with their father
The candidate will catch up overtime the next week when the children are with their mother
3 750 euros (gross/month) or 2 500 euros (net/month)