Housekeeper in Rolle, Switzerland
Russian family living in Rolle, canton of Vaud, Switzerland is looking for a Russian speaking Housekeeper to take care of the estate of 1000 m2.
The Housekeeper will start working in August/September.
There are 2 Housekeepers already working in the house.
The family spends about 50 % of their time in the house in Switzerland as well as travels a lot. Candidate should be very flexible when the principals are at home.
- Experience working for private families
- Russian and French speaking
- Driving license and own vehicle
- Work permit for Switzerland
Duties and responsibilities:
- Housekeeping (1000 m2, 10 rooms + basement)
- Laundry and ironing of luxury clothing
- Silver care
- Table setting
- Shopping, performing of various errands and managing other housekeepers
- 5 days per week, 2 days off
- Flexible schedule when the principals reside in the house
- Working hours will be defined
- Full-time employment or self-employed candidate
- Trial period is 3 months
- Start - September 2016
Depends on the candidate’s profile