House Manager in Africa
The President of one of the African countries is looking for a House manager to manage the Presidential Palace and the President’s official residences.
The intendancy is responsible for arranging the official receptions at the presidential palace, arranging travels of the president across the country as well as for organizing receptions of the presidents of other countries.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position (for HNW/UHNW family, Presidential Palace, Royal Family)
- Experience of working in one of the African countries
- Trustworthy candidate
- Compliance with the conditions of non-disclosure of confidential information
- High level of responsibility, availability and flexibility
- Decent appearance
- French native speaker with good knowledge of English (read, written and oral skills)
- Good management skills
- Knowledge of management processes
- Good computer skills (Word - Excel - PowerPoint), experience in work with technical equipment
- Driving license category B
- Valid references