Companion in London, United Kingdom
HNW businessman living in Canary Wharf, London is looking for a dynamic Companion/Concierge /Personal Assistant to provide help with the organisation of his lifestyle and accompany him to various events.
Duties and responsibilities
• Booking tickets, travel arrangements
• Travelling with the Principal in the UK and internationally (Europe, Russia, Israel, etc.)
• Accompanying the Principal at meetings and events
• Ordering goods on the Internet, shopping
• Organising fitness classes
• Working out with the Principal (with a coach)
• Following the diet specifications
• Calculation of food calories
• Business correspondence
• Diary management
• Running errands
• Higher Education
• Fluent Russian and English
• Well-read and intelligent
• UK or EU Driving License
• UK resident or legal to work in the UK
• Flexible, able to travel
• Fit and healthy (healthy lifestyle)
7-8 hours per day, flexible hours
• This is a live-out position. The candidate will have 1-month holiday.
• Trial period - 1-2 months,
• High salary for the right candidate.
• Start - As soon as possible.