Family Office Secretary in Lausanne, Switzerland
Our client is looking for a qualified and experienced female secretary to join the team of a family office (three secretaries and an office manager) near Lausanne, Switzerland.
The secretary will be responsible for performing various tasks and responsibilities for the family (ranging from making small purchases to major event planning such as hunting, dinner parties, travel planning). The secretary will also communicate with prominent persons, such as representatives of European noble families.
The duties and responsibilities will also include management of personal schedule of the family (arranging meetings, travels, keeping records and business correspondence, sending invitations, correspondence with high-ranking officials…).
The secretary should be proactive, able to multitask, a team player, be flexible and adapt quickly.
The secretary should have both written and oral skills in French and English. Good command of German or Spanish would be a plus.
Valid references from previous employers are required.
- University degree with honours
- Accommodation near Lausanne
- Presentable appearance
- Compliance with the privacy of employers (agreement of non-disclosure of confidential information)
- Punctuality (to execute assignments always in time)
- Responsible and discreet
- Proficient in his/her work
- Valid references
- Preferably experience in luxury hotels or in a similar position
- From Monday to Friday, from 8:00 to 17:00 / 18:00 (to be agreed)
- Flexible schedule, sometimes an weekends, to assist in organizing events (rarely, 4-6 times a year, which may vary depending on the family wishes
Permanent position with a trial period of 2 months.
Gross salary 5300 – 6300 Swiss francs per month, depending on the experience