Housekeeper in Chelsea, London, United Kingdom
Family of 3 living in Chelsea is urgently looking for a Live-in / live-out Housekeeper.
- Experienced in taking care of children, expensive clothes and valuable items
- Good culinary skills
- Highly skilled and professional
- Preferably pediatric training
- Fluent English + Middle Eastern Arabic (preferably)
Duties and responsibilities
- Working alongside 1 housekeeper/nanny /cook and 1 nanny
- Planning of cleaning tasks related to the different parts of the property;
- A deep clean of the property;
- Vacuuming and cleaning of floorboards, carpets and rugs;
- Dusting and polishing; laundry and ironing;
- Taking care of luxury clothes;
- Ensuring that all bed linen is regularly changed.
- Cooking for the family of 3.
- If/when necessary, looking after a 2-year old boy, including feeding, walking, playing, babysitting
- 5 days/week
- 9-12 hours/day
- Working every third weekend
This is a full time permanent position which can be either live-in or live-out. If live-in, a separate room with a shared kitchen and bathroom will be provided.
Trial period: 1-2 weeks
Salary: To be discussed with the candidate