Cook in Bahrain, Middle East
High-profile family in Bahrain is looking for an experienced cook who would be able to cook dishes of international, Italian and Indian cuisine. This is a full-time, permanent position which can be either live-in or live-out.
- Experience as a cook for a family, hotel or restaurant
- Ability to cook dishes of international, Italian and Indian cuisine
- Culinary training (preferably)
Duties and responsibilities
- Cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner for the family
- Cooking for 3 children (the youngest child is 1.5 y.o.)
- Planning the menu on a weekly basis
- Shopping for groceries
6 days per week
10 hours per day, flexible hours with a break during the day
1 000 - 2 000 euros, depending on the experience and qualifications of the candidates + accommodation + bonuses
Visa and work permit are handled by the employers.
Start – June 2016