Butler in Mayfair in London, United Kingdom
Family of 4 living in Mayfair is looking for a professional classic Butler to take care of the Principals and their guests.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working as a butler for a private family
- Ability to provide 6* formal service
- Flexibility, ability to travel with the Principals if/when necessary
- Butler training would be an advantage
- UK driving license would be an advantage
- Fluent English
- Very professional, respectful and loyal
- Devoted and trustable
- The right person must have a sharp eye for detail and be a self-starter
Duties and responsibilities
- Managing personnel and their timetables
- Silver service
- Managing events (buffets, dinner parties)
- Liaising with the chef
- Looking after silver/ crockery/ crystal etc., and ensuring that it is in optimum condition at all times
- Being in charge of multiple inventories
- Inviting and welcoming guests
- Preparing luggage (packing / unpacking)
- Wardrobe management
- Occasional chauffeur duties (preferably)
- Light repairs
- Travelling with the family if/when necessary
- Wearing a uniform
- Reporting to Executive Assistant
5-6 days per week, days off may change week to week depending on require-ment
10 hours per day (sometimes more if/when needed), flexible hours
It can be a live-in or live-out position depending on the candidate’s choice.
1 month training will be provided.
Trial period – 3 months
Competitive and dependent on experience.