Valet in Los Angeles, California, United States of America, USA
A Royal family from the Middle East that has been leaving in the US for 5 years is looking for an excellent valet for the principle of the house. The family has 2 residences, one in the Middle East and another one in Los Angeles.This is a full-time position in the Los Angeles residence.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring a high level of comfort and service at all times for the client, as well as for his guests
- Keeping the principal’s clothes in good repair (cleaning and ironing clothes, wardrobe upkeep)
- Preparing travel luggage and documents, making sure to pack all necessary and appropriate clothing, toiletries, documents and other items.
- Looking after the principal’s private apartments and rooms (such as bedrooms, studies, private lounges and bathrooms), ensuring that they are kept to a high standard of cleanliness
- Taking on the role of chauffeur and assisting the butler to ensure the client’s general well-being.
- Serving food and drinks
- Table service
- Travelling with the client
- Clean criminal records
- 3 years’ experience working in families
- At least 1 year experience working in royal families
- Driving license
- Excellent command of English, good Arabic and advanced French
- Loyalty, a great capacity to comprehend the principal’s preferences and needs
- Excellent manners and stress resistance
High salary + travelling with the principal.
Start – ASAP
This is a live-in position, the client provides an accommodation in his residence in Los-Angeles.