Governess in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, UAE, Midde East
A lovely Indian family is looking for an experienced governess to take care of 2 boys aged 9 1/2 and 11. This is permanent full-time position. Preference will be given to a native English speaker.
- 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role
- Languages required: English (fluent), French and Spanish (good level)
- Degree in either Education (preferably a teacher with a PGCE), child psychology or any other psychology background (master’s degree would be an advantage)
- Good knowledge of healthy living and eating
- Preferably a sporty and musical person
Duties and responsibilities
- Planning and making healthy breakfast for the children
- Taking the children to/ from school
- Assisting with homework, including mathematics
- Accompanying the children for walks and extra-curriculum activities
- Providing entertaining and educational activities for the children
- Accompanying the family on holidays (UAE Summer period)
December 2015 – January 2016
Saturday to Thursday, approximately 8 hours a day, flexible schedule.
a private furnished room in a separate villa.
Salary and other benefits
High salary for the right candidate. Flight cost is covered by the employer, visa and work permit are handled by the employer.