Housekeeper in Dubai, United Arab Emirate, Middle East
Our HNW client is looking for an experienced and well-mannered housekeeper/cook, who is currently living in Dubai. This is a permanent full-time position.
Duties and responsibilities
- Cooking for the Principal (breakfast, lunch and dinner; French and Italian cuisine)
- Preparing shopping lists based on weekly menus, and shopping for groceries and cleaning agents
- Participation in menu planning on a weekly basis
- Planning of cleaning tasks related to the different parts of the property
- Overseeing the work of 2 maids
- A deep clean of the property in the absence of maids
- Vacuuming and cleaning of floorboards, carpets and rugs
- Dusting and polishing
- Laundry and ironing
- Taking care of luxury clothes and furniture
- Ensuring that all bed linen is regularly changed
- Flower arranging
- Liaising with the butler
- Keeping the log of incoming calls and correspondence
- 3 years’ experience working with HNW families or luxury hotels
- Excellent command of English
- Ability to provide formal 5-star service
- Excellent manners and presentation
- Flexible character
Good remuneration package for the right candidate.
Start – early / mid-November.
This is a live-out position, however a separate accommodation can be provided for a couple
(the man would perform the duties of a butler/house manager).